Tuesday, April 13, 2010

- the end of semester -

finally ...
it is the end of semester...
when it is the end of the semester it means i am facing the final exams...
huhu....
a lot has to be done before the semester ends...
the assignment is due...
and need to be submitted ...
tons of the...
means the hell of my life..
not enough sleep adl lack of entertainment...
my night life is full of assignment...
adding to my hell of end of semester is the unplanned quiz and test..
as before i never imagine my life will be as hard as this...
with mutiple of task to be completed...
adding with my own fault of delaying the job...
huhu..
added the madness to my life...

but as the day ends...i felt the madness is color of my life...
i know if i step out of my student's life..
i will miss t that madness of the end of semester...

- sk -

No comments:

Post a Comment

you say...