Wednesday, March 31, 2010

:: something about now.... ::

it took me such a long time to update the blogs since i have a lot of task to be finished and to be hand in...
the of my time leave me no space to write...duh...after one test then it come another...
then after one assignment then came the other...in such a messy and busy schedule....i lost my bike keys....huh..i had to called my dad and luckily he is in good mood and able to send the key to me...when i met my parent ...
i felt that i miss them a lot....more than i think that i can imagine...duh...
so many thing to be accomplished yet so many thing that i feel at the same time...
thats is my life...
with little ups and downs and with bums here and there...
hectics and madness ...
lalalalala
yeah...
i do feel i grow up too...
feel little too old ...
recieving more responsibilities...
duh...
growing up...is the new term that haunt me...
yet i still grow older day by day..

- sk -


No comments:

Post a Comment

you say...