Sunday, March 14, 2010

:: i wonder ::

i wonder why every  time i open my mouth people tend to say that i have bad intention toward them.am i that evil.am i that bad.i still wonder.and everything that i did people say that i am angry towards them.do my words and behavior are that bad.when i keep my mouth shut they said i am furious at them.but actually i try my best not to talk since when i am talking i will offend them.i wonder am i not good enough..
or i am the one that do not fit to be with them...
or it is a punishment for me...
or they did not like me...
whatever it is 
its still me...
accepting the fact that i always offend people maybe too hard...but i try my best not get people get offended from  my word and my behavior.
accepting that people that do not like me is another thing...
what did i do wrong every time i talk or every time that i do things...
or maybe everything that i said and everything that i do is bad...
i still wonder...
that am i not good enough...
or am i very evil...
that i do not have right to say anything or do anything...

-sk-

No comments:

Post a Comment

you say...