Wednesday, January 13, 2010

:: stumble upon you ::

at first when i met you...
i felt the world are stumbling...
like the worlds lost its gravity....
 and i cannot stand still...

the way you dress...
the way you stand...
the way you walk...
the way you speak...
the way you laugh...
and the way you look at me...

your eyes...
your face....
your hair...

everything looks perfect...
everything looks synchronized...
leaving me speechless...
and i don't even have guts to speak out...

you make my world better....
you made my world feels like a rainbow after the evening rain...
you made me stumble upon you...

yeah....
i did stumble upon you....
i did...

you color my canvas with a bright colors...
brighten my days...
feels like floating in the air...
everyday....
feeling great...

you made me stumble upon you...
my dear....
yeah...
you did.......

- sk -

2 comments:

  1. kak far...
    kte tgk cite confesssion of a shopaholic ar...
    2 yg feeling

    ReplyDelete

you say...