Sunday, November 8, 2009

to whom it may concern: is it hard...

is it hard to say few words...
is it hard to say it...
is it heavy just to speak few words...

is it ...
is it..
 is it..

lately....
so my things happen without my knowledge..
without me...
without my existance...

is it hard...
to say it...
or is it...

am i the one that people usually run for
when they are at their hardest time..
and they run from me as soon as they  know that i am in trouble..

is it hard....

though...

is it...???
is it???
all the plan they never notice me...
do they realize...

i do  felt terrible...
i do..
and i do...
i really do...
do they know what if felt
to be left behind...
do they know..

who am i to them...
who am i...
am i the place when they felt hard..
they look and search for me...
and abandon me when they feel at ease...

why...
why...
why...is it hard...
is it...

-sk-

No comments:

Post a Comment

you say...