Tuesday, September 15, 2009

aku yang sedikit gembira

aku yg sedikit gembira....

from the sadness that i feel
run away from the problem...
with little laugther ...
i felt a little bit better...
thanks to my friends..
giggling till morning...
doing ordinary things in a un-ordinary ways...

thanks.....

for keeping me away from my misery...
for keeping my laughter alive...
for making me feel important again...

thanks...

for making me wearing baju kurung for 15 hours....
for bringing me for ice cream...
for making me insane and crazy.....

thanks....

from the joy that i had last night....
now i'm having fever + flu...
but stilll happy....
still smiling....
eventhough there is a lot of assignment to do...
a lot of revision to do....

thanks....

-sk-

1 comment:

  1. haa~ ni mesti seronok sangat pegi uptown aritu kan??
    sampai demam2 =p

    ReplyDelete

you say...